Friday, January 8, 2010

Whitetail Deer Farms Can You Help Me With Another Word For Farmer?

Can you help me with another word for farmer? - whitetail deer farms

I use to raise the deer. I was a deer farm. Now I was just a deer as a pet. But I like it that I am a farmer, but I am not an animal is considered to be one.

The list, which I regard myself as a farmer in Virginia who are not working properly because I have another, but I'm not farming because I'm not fund or produce.

Find After looking in the thesaurus online and really can not, well another word, the guardian of a deer. What other word I can use? Or how can I say?

3 comments:

dude said...

My grandfather, when his car by a farmer when he was only 1 cow. Posing as a farmer does not look bad.

Cheryl A said...

As you said, a keeper of deer. Furthermore, as a lover of books is called a bibliophile, a lover of wildlife could call Odocoileophile.

Annie Oakleaf said...

Creator?

Post a Comment