Sunday, January 24, 2010

Lt Knee Pain Dx:Chondromalacia Patella Lt Knee. Surgery 3/2/07. Now Possible Dislocation?

Dx:Chondromalacia Patella Lt Knee. Surgery 3/2/07. Now possible dislocation? - lt knee pain

The intervention consisted of rubble, the output side, the micro-fracture. Learn more about Dr. forecasts. 8 weeks on crutches to 2 4 weeks. He did well to surgery. 8 weeks ago, during the night, I looked and felt and heard a POP sound. Pain! 2 was able to move, but not N 4 a visit ortho Emerge 2nd Has he seen PA X-rays. from 30 + cc's vagina. Made f / uw / my doctor that Dr. appointment was intrigued, said, "seemed to be a dislocation of 2 and my bones are wrong, but I took away 2 MRF @ verify.More quoted as 25 + cc. They gave to me level of support. He had an MRI. telephoned Dr. and told me I had torn cartilage in circulation. He said that 2 can the dust has settled, then f / u. (his words) I have since bought 2, more support. I f / next week uw / him. What should I ask? "I am very shaky w / out a corset. breaking, but the key to my skin, and nothing is that.Should seek the advice of a 2? comments? No, I know this area, I have 2 B is a secretary.

1 comments:

robert s said...

Do what you suggested, but your doctor if pain or swelling persists stop unusaual Dr. probably excise residual cartiledge surgery when your body does not absorb what I think your doctor if necessary.

Post a Comment