Monday, December 28, 2009

Leki Trigger Strap Leki Trigger Ski Poles?

Leki Trigger Ski Poles? - leki trigger strap

I am a skier and I am looking for a new set of poles. Recently, I saw some people with the Leki sticks shooting, and it struck me, because I hate it for the pole strap and remove it again. However, cost much more than I would go, and I wonder whether someone has, which is still used, some of suggestions.

I am an intermediate skier and the skiing is not far from Ontario, Canada.

1 comments:

Richard F said...

I run and I have clawed Leki activation. They are incredible. If you fold them up and return, you get a new outfit. They are easy to use and good performance in the course. If you do not want to spend too much at the poles, there is no other way to avoid, in and outside of the pole strap. To the best locations from Leki and Swix I would say are more reliable. Scott is also very good.

Post a Comment