Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Beer Cooler Backpack Looking To Buy A Beer BACKPACK?

Looking to buy a beer BACKPACK? - beer cooler backpack

It is a strange question ... but here goes

My friend had this beer backpack, brilliant and witty, was isolated, flushed with the Canadian maple leaf on them. which had just returned from Canada where he has acquired.

Anyway, I was summoned for the first time to carry our party, does this not bother me, but I had the bag, and all our belongings inside.

Basically, the next morning, when the surf throbing our heads, we realized that it was not with us. I do not know whether I lost or someone took it and lost. But as he was for this that I am responsible.

I look forward to the same bag, or buy something. but less than $ 50. must be large enough, would as a binder size, and certainly have 2 straps like a backpack. with thermal liner

I'm lookin around the net, but I really find problems too ..... AROUND .......

In any case, the bright-ER, the better.

Please help me find.

0 comments:

Post a Comment