Sunday, February 21, 2010

Should I Have Lower Laft Pain When Ovulating Do You Know What This Could Be? Should I Be Worried?

Do you know what this could be? should i be worried? - should i have lower laft pain when ovulating

Ttheni November had my period two days and was painful and difficult, she began vomiting, severe abdominal pain change Appita I gained and lost weight as Crazy iGet pain all over, so I went doctors and had a urine test, no trace of the pregnancy hormone for the what he has done an ultra, but only in my stomach and body, I think I have a fatty liver is not about to go over my navel, but it's the end of February, when I menatral cramps side only LaFT mu ho const that vomit in my left leg and pain in my lower back this evening, extreme, and makes me want so bad, I call do not know what to do, but it really does not go at night? all the ideas I have for pain med? Help me please

0 comments:

Post a Comment